Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Funday 9/8/13

Happy Sunday, y'all!

Here's whats been on my mind this past week!

1. Buckeyes beat San Diego State yesterday. It's just another NBD game, but I sure do love football season.

2. On top of football, men's rugby has started. That means in addition to watching college football, I get to also spend Saturdays outside watching my husband's team play. It's a great way to be out in the sunshine and hang out with friends.

3. I tried making macarons again yesterday. I've switched from the French method to the Italian method and I'm finally starting to get better results. The bottoms are still slightly sticky but they no longer have an air bubble. Anyone have any luck getting perfect macs?

4. Have you seen this definition of "literally" on Urban Dictionary? I'm guilty of misusing the word occasionally, but this entry made me laugh.

5. And have you seen this video: British Animal Voiceovers? My school placement superviser first showed me this video 3 years ago and I still get such a kick outta watching it.

Bookmarks:
1. Lemon Meringue Pie Dip by Something Swanky.  I love homemade lemon curd and this dip recipe by Something Swanky seems like a quick way to enjoy the dessert.

2. Apple Cider Maple Spice Cupcakes by Lady Behind the Curtain.  I'm so ready for fall.  The warm but not hot weather, campfires, and fresh apple cider all make me so happy.  So obviously this recipe fits the bill.

3. Chocolate Blackout Cake by Heat Oven to 350.  Chocolate cake. Chocolate Pudding.  Crumbled cake crumbs. I mean, come. On. Now I just need an excuse to bake this amazing chocolate heaven cake.  Might even be good with a layer of crumbled chocolate wafer cookies covered in Magic Shell like I did for my birthday cake last year.


Don't forget to follow SYHO or subscribe to my posts through email!
Follow me on Pinterest


Gecko tape measure...
Source: The Meta Picture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment