Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Funday 9-15-13

Time for another Sunday Funday here at SYHO!  Hope everyone had a great week and an awesome weekend!

1. You may have noticed a new design for my blog - I'm playing around with colors and design things and am not sure if I'm straight up loving the new look.  I felt I was definitely in need for a change, but haven't fully decided if this is it.  Stay tuned for future updates :)

2. Fall weather came in full force this weekend. We celebrated a wedding and a friends birthday this weekend and I'm happy for a lazy Sunday cozied up in my favorite sweats, a blanket my grandma knitted me, and a marathon of Breaking Bad. I'm sure here in Ohio well have a few more hot days, but its officially football and campfire season in my book.

3. Buckeyes beat Cal Berkley last night, 52-34. And Michigan almost lost to U. Akron. Perfect football Saturday if you ask me.

4. Even though the weather has turned chilly, I still really want to break out my ice cream maker for a new batch of ice cream...I'm thinking cookie dough flavored ice cream with cookie dough bits.

5. Has anyone heard of Stitch Fix? It's an online service where you fill out your style profile and for $20 a stylist sends you 5 items to try. If you choose to buy something, your $20 styling fee is applied to the total purchase. Anything you don't want can be sent back in a prepaid envelope. If you've tried it, do you like it? I'm thinking of giving it a shot.


Bookmarks:
1. Creamy Tomato Tortillini Soup by Key Ingredient.
This soup looks delicious, like an adult version of Spaghetti O's and way tastier.  This will definitely be on the menu in my home very soon.

2. Cookies and Cream Cupcakes with Milk Chocolate Frosting by Sally's Baking Addiction.
Moist vanilla cupcakes speckled with Oreo pieces and topped with a silky chocolate frosting...what's to love.  These remind me of Bakerellas Oreo Truffles - so tasty!!

3. Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies by Bakers Royale.
It's like a fluffer-nutter sandwich! I'm kicking myself for never thinking this up on my own.  The husband loves fluffer-nutters and I know he will go crazy when I make these.

Sweet Your Heart Out
 
Have a great week everyone! Don't forget to follow SYHO or subscribe to my posts through email!
Bahaha
Source


No comments:

Post a Comment