Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wow!

Hey. I just wanted to give you all a quick update and let you know that Sweet Your Heart Out has reached over 1,000 page views!! I am pretty excited to have people visiting and checking out all of the sweets I've baked. I hope I've inspired you to try the recipes I've shared and please feel free to comment and tell me how they've turned out.

Currently, the 3 most viewed recipes are:

Jacques Torres Chocolate Chip Cookies

Zebra Cake
Cassata Cupcakes

In the works I have:
  • A 3 part s'more inspired post including toasted marshmallow buttercream, easy ice cream, and s'more cupcakes
  • A 2 day pumpkin post including pumpkin pull apart bread and savory roasted pumpkin seeds
  • And a few other non-themed random goodies, too.

I was really hoping to get my s'more posts up by now but my 2005 Dell laptop has succumbed to some health issues including vision loss (back light to screen is out) and dementia (tons of available memory but can't detect or use any of it). I can post from my iPad but I haven't figured out how to edit photos on it yet or use the Blogger App so please be patient and keep checking back while I shop for a new 'puter.

Again, thanks everyone for peeking in and keep coming back because I swear I will post ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment